Sunday, February 11, 2007

a couple of things

a couple of things I've noticed:

Mike really said that I needed to work on form, and this is something I've concienciously done. He also mentioned that 3/4 perspective is simply more interesting to look at than straight-on, and I'm noticing that I've been pretty rigorous in that which surprises me. Then again, he also mentioned that my style reminded him of Anime, which I still think is crazy.

Also, I have been pretty diligent in making time to draw, but not to update this blog. So the stuff I'm uploading now is at least a month old. The other thing I guess is funny that in all my pursuit of "animation", I've neglected to attempt any loops or actual animated scenes since before Christmas.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
When I come home I find odd projects, weird pictures, mess, and happy, well adjusted kids. You should know about all the clever crap Dave Does too. It's so fun you might copy some too.